Designed to Thrive on Extended Stays in Boston
Residence Inn Boston Back Bay/Fenway takes extended stay hotels to a new level, with kitchen suites, views of Fenway Park and apartment style amenities, ideal for extended stays in Boston. Our deluxe Boston extended stay hotel is near Boston Children’s Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospitals, as well as many other world-renowned medical facilities in the Longwood Medical Area. The Residence Inn Boston Back Bay/Fenway offers a stylish retreat at a substantial value. Choose from studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens. Located near many top colleges and universities, including Northeastern University, Boston University, and MIT, families and business travelers alike will find everything they need when they arrive.
Connecting rooms are based on availability with an additional charge and may be confirmed by calling the hotel direct.
There will be a $20 per person fee added to rooms occupying more than 2 adults (not including children).
For your convenience, our suites are pet-friendly with a non-refundable $100 sanitation fee. Guests are required to be with their pets at all times and they must be caged if left in the room. In addition, there are no pets allowed in the public areas of the hotel.
Each of Our Boston Deluxe Suites Includes:
- Complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
- Luxury bedding - crisp linens, thick mattresses, custom comforters, soft pillows
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Apartment style amenities including, full kitchens, complete with dishwasher, microwave oven, refrigerator with ice maker and stove
- Pots, pans, serving dishes and silverware
- Table and chairs
Deluxe Studio Suites
At 400 square feet, our deluxe studio suites are larger than most hotel rooms in the Fenway area. Enjoy spacious accommodations with ample room to work and play. These rooms feature:
- King size bed with Marriott’s plush bedding and pillow package
- Separate seating area with a pull out sofa bed for additional guests
- Work desk large enough to spread out and catch up
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Full bath with premium bath amenities
Our deluxe studio suite offers more room, more amenities and more reasons to feel good about staying with us.
One Bedroom Suites - City and Fenway Views
Need a little more room to get work done? Upgrade to one of our one bedroom suites and enjoy apartment style living in the heart of Fenway. Our one bedroom suites are 435 square feet and include:
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Separate living room
- Full private bedroom and bath
Perfect for extended stays, bridal and honeymoon suites, or families who need a little more room, one bedroom suites offer a deluxe experience and are a great way to enjoy your visit to Boston. Upgrade your stay for a few dollars and enjoy a view of Fenway Park from your room.
Two Bedroom Suites
Perfect for family vacations and a getaway to Boston’s Fenway area, our two bedroom suites offer guests two separate and private bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other with a queen size bed. Each bedroom comes with its own private bath. Enjoy all of the benefits of our studio and one bedroom suites. Our two bedroom/ two bath suites are perfect for families who are:
- Planning a visit to the nearby college campuses.
- Taking in a game at “America’s Most Beloved Ball Park”.
- Reserving an extended stay to visit the Longwood Medical Area.
Four Bedroom Suites
Looking for a place to host your small family reunion? Planning a guys/ gals getaway to Boston? Our one-of-a kind four bedroom suite may be just what you are looking for to keep everyone together, have enough room and to save time and money. Consisting of two studio suites, and two one bedroom suites, our unique suites can be configured into one master suite than can sleep up to 12 guests. Speak with one of our sales managers about your needs, and we can help configure the perfect suite design to meet your groups’ needs.