Residence Inn Back Bay Fenway FAQ
When is check in/check out time?
- Check in is 4:00 PM.
- Check out is 12:00 PM.
Do you offer early check in?
- Based on hotel availability.
Do you allow smoking on property?
- Our property is a 100% Smoke-Free Hotel.
- Smoking is prohibited in guestrooms and public area. Guests may smoke in designated areas outside of the hotel only.
Do you offer complimentary wireless service in the hotel and guest rooms?
- Yes! Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout our hotel.
- Hotel also offers an enhanced wireless internet service for $4.95 per day. Recommended if you are going to be using Skype or watching movies on your computer.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Our fitness center is located on the 8th floor and is open 24/7 and features cardiovascular equipment and free weights.
Do you have a business center?
- Our hotel offers a 24 hour computer station (Apple & PC) located in the lobby with printing and fax capabilities.
Do you have a pool?
- Yes, our indoor heated pool overlooking Fenway Park is located on the 8th floor.
- Pool hours are 7:00 AM - 11:00PM.
Do you allow pets?
- Yes, our hotel is fully pet friendly! A $100 per stay fee will apply for any pets in the room. You will be required to sign a pet agreement at check in.
What is included in my rate?
- Complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet.
- Complimentary evening light bites (Monday-Wednesday).
- Complimentary grocery shopping service.
- Complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access.
- Complimentary business center.
- Complimentary newspapers (Monday-Friday).
Does the room have a refrigerator and microwave?
- Not only do all of our rooms have full size refrigerators and microwaves, but our rooms feature a complete and fully equipped kitchenette! All rooms have a 2 burner stove top, pots, pans, utensils, and more!
Do you have laundry facilities?
- Yes, our hotel has on-site coin operated washer and dryers ($2.00 each).
- Laundry detergent can be purchased at our front desk.
How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
- Our hotel is closely located to Boston Logan International Airport. For simple and timely transportation, we recommend traveling by taxi or Uber. This will take about 15 minutes (depending on time of day) and cost between $20 and $25 each way. Taxis are readily available outside of all airport exits and at the hotel.
- Take 1A through Sumner Tunnel. Take the exit toward MA-3N. Follow signs for MA-28S/MA-3N/Storrow Drive and continue onto MA-28S. Continue onto Storrow Drive (signs for Storrow Drive West). Take the exit on the left toward Charlesgate. Turn left onto Charlesgate and keep right at the fork. Continue onto Boylston Street. Sharp right onto Brookline Avenue. Hotel will be on the left.
Do you offer free shuttle service?
- We do not have a hotel shuttle.
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
- Our hotel offers 24 hour valet parking at $45 per evening with unlimited in and out privileges.
Do you have a concierge desk to assist in reservations, tours and area attractions? What are the hours of operation?
- We do not have a concierge on property, however, our guest service agents our experts on our city and can assist you with the local area attractions, making dinner reservations and/or arranging car service.
Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs? Is there a charge?
- Cribs and Rollaway beds are available to our guests at no additional charge and are based on availability.
I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Reservations not made through marriott.com should refer to the original website to make any changes.
What are the requirements to check into the hotel room?
- Our hotel guests are required to have a valid ID and credit card with matching names at check in.
What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Our standard policy is a 48 hour cancellation policy. No deposit is taken at the time of reservation, however, some rates require pre-payment or a deposit to be taken. Please refer to your confirmation for details.
I am traveling on Government business, am I tax exempt?
- The only guests who are eligible for tax exempt status are government travelers on official government business. The hotel does require official travel orders at check in to confirm exemption.
- For questions on this, please refer to www.gsa.gov or contact the hotel directly.
Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- Yes, photo ID or Passport are required.
Can I check in with my debit card?
- Yes, a valid debit card can be used at check-in.
- Please note a hold will be placed on the card for the full amount of the stay, plus $50 a day for incidentals. It can take your bank 7 to 10 business days to return the funds to your account after you check out. If you present a debit card, please plan accordingly.
Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes, based on availability.
Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, our hotel does offer fully ADA accessible rooms. Please contact hotel directly after making your reservation to confirm any special requirements you may have.
Do you have an early departure fee?
- Our hotel rates are based off continuous length of stay. Should you check out before your confirmed check out date your rate is subject to change.
Have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please call our hotel directly at 617-236-8787.
Can I earn Marriott Rewards Points for my stay?
- Yes! By staying at our Residence Inn, you will receive 5 points per dollar spent on room rate only.
How do I book rooms using my Marriott Reward Points?
- In order to book our hotel using points you must reach out to the rewards desk directly at 1-800-249-0800.
I am looking to book a group (8 or more rooms per night). Who do I call?
- If looking to book a group or meeting, please contact our on property hotel sales team at 617-936-2031.
Do you have a restaurant on property?
- Bar Louie, located next door to the hotel, features a selection of American food, including small plates, burgers and sandwiches.
- Although our hotel does not have a full service restaurant on property, we do include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet every morning and available on the 8th floor terrace (Monday-Wednesday’s) with complimentary light bites.
- Our market is open 24 hours with a variety of snacks, beverages (including beer and wine), and other conveniences.
Do you have restaurants and bars nearby?
- Our hotel is within walking distance to many of Boston’s top restaurants and nightlife! Please check with our front desk for recommendations and directions!
Do you have room service?
- Our hotel does not offer room service.
- Should you wish to dine in your room, our front desk can recommend cuisine of any kind that will deliver to our hotel.