See Your Favorite Band and Find a Hangout at House of Blues Boston
The famed music venue and restaurant, House of Blues Boston plays host to all kinds of musical talent, from the big names to the up-and-comers, and it all takes place in a cool atmosphere that feels more like a cult hangout spot than a big-name stage.
Here are the details you should know for visiting one of the most popular Boston concert venues.
Chill Out at House of Blues and Boston Concert Venues
- Concerts & Events – The House of Blues is a premier spot for hosting musical acts that are underground hits, as well as popular favorites. Check out the amazing talent gracing the stage.
- Restaurant & Bar – The restaurant serves up both American and Southern dishes and is open from 4 to 10 p.m. on show nights.
- Foundation Room – The FR is a members-only club that offers benefits like themed parties and gourmet dinners, advanced ticket notification, parking privileges, and discounted food and drinks for large parties.
- Private Events – You can host a private event in the Foundation Room, the Music Hall, the restaurant, or one of the lounges – you choose.
- World Famous Gospel Brunch – The Gospel Brunch serves breakfast with a side of praise music on select holidays.
- House of Blues Gear Shop – Purchase House of Blues merchandise, apparel, and more.
Find Hotels Near House of Blues Boston
If you will be attending a concert or event at the House of Blues Boston, stay with us here at the Residence Inn Backbay/Fenway.